Supported by MYSHA Children’s Fund, USA
Ongsho Foundation obtained an endowment from MYSHA Children’s Fund, USA for implementing the School Education Support Program. The organization has been implementing various activities for school going children/students. First of all a result based survey at School level according to selection criteria of the project design and selected poor children from primary school and build up functional relation with school teacher and School Management Committee (SMC) as well as community support group. The following activities have been implementing among the targeted participants.
- Inception Orientation for School Teacher and SMC
- Refreshers for School Teacher and SMC
- Orientation for Children’s Guardians , Total 50 participants and 2 batches
- Refresher orientation for Children’s Guardians , Total 50 participants and 2 batches
- Sensitization Orientation for community support group
- Distributed Education Materials package to the school Children (bag, khata, pencil, pencil box, umbrella, Sneakers, Socks, Tiffin box, water pot, khata, pen, etc
- Art paper and Color pencil for target school children and other school children
- Distributed Education Materials package to the school Children
- Competition program among the school children (Paragraph writing, Art writing, etc)
- Arrange psychosocial activities and competition as well as distribution prize and raising their brain development.
- Sensitization and motivation at community level for reducing the drop out of school going children.
Ongsho Foundation felt that Bangladesh cannot develop without human development and a sustainable human development depend on education. Economics are building merely the accumulation of physical capital and education skill of human build the foundation of the nation. So, Ongsho Foundation has been crying it and giving effort to children of the community people to obtain a good equal educational environment for poor children of the Nation.