Supported by National Book Center, Ministry of Cultural Affairs and Ongsho Foundation
Ongsho Foundation established the Ongsho Library program that registered form National Book Center, Ministry of Cultural Affairs, Bangladesh and providing academic books for poor and brilliant students. Well decorated furniture and comfortable seating arrangement and other necessary materials are setup in the library. Mostly College and University students are the members of Ongsho Library. The Following available service are providing and maintaining norms from the Ongsho Library:
- There are more than 3,000 (three thousands) basic books preserved in the library self
- Available of 10,000 (ten thousands) e-book services
- There are Hundred plus library members who are college and university students and elite persons
- Wi-Fi free internet service for all
- Every day except Friday, the library have to open 03 pm-08 pm and available service to read the books
- Available service for library members and can carry books for one week
- A strong record keeping system are maintaining for the library program.
- Available of local and national Newspaper.